Monday, June 27, 2011

SEVERAL WRESTLERS AND DIVAS COMMENTS ON CHAVO GUERRERO'S LEAVING

Several stars have took to Twitter and commented on Chavo Guerrero’s departure from WWE. Here are some of the wrestlers’ comments:


Tyler Reks: “Just heard about my friend, Chavo. I’m sad & happy for him at the same time. I learned more from him than anyone I’ve been with in the ring. It was an honor & a highlight of my career to work with a Guerrero.”


Gail Kim: “Happy 2 hear that chavo is happy and at peace with his life decisions he is so talented and 1 of the funniest guys I know I’m sure its not the last we will c of him…we love u b**ch! Haha @mexwarrior”


Trish Stratus: “Looking forward to seeing what’s next for @mexwarrior, always been a great performer & a great friend. All the best to him & family”


MVP: “Congratulations to my good friend Chavo Guerrero JR aka @mexwarrior! As Tony Montana said “The WORLD is yours!” Working with @mexwarrior was always a pleasure. “Call it in the ring baby!” A true professional & a class act. #thankyouchavo For REAL!”


Evan Bourne: “I owe soooo much to @mexwarrior. He took me under his wing early in my career, taught me everyday, challenged me, and pushed me physically.”

No comments:

Post a Comment