Monday, June 27, 2011

CHAVO GUERRERO THANKS HIS FRIENDS, TALKS ABOUT BATISTA

 Here are some more comments from former WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrero after his departure from the company this weekend:


“Can’t believe all the response I’ve gotten!  Good or bad, u have taken the time to tweet what u think. Thank u all


I’m still trending, which means all of u are trending too. I can’t do it without u. In a sense, I am u, and u are me! 


Not only time to be a Guerrero but also time to represent La Raza correctly! They can try, but they can’t hold us down!! Viva La Raza!!


Weather it was making Mysterio quit,losing to a Leprechaun, being a 10 time champ,or dying my hair & becoming Kerwin White, I always gave U my all in that ring & always will! I loved every cheer & every Chavo Sucks chant. Thank u. U fans ARE wrestling!! 


Another thing I’m happy about..I get to spend time with my boy Batista!! Low riders all day long!! Impalas to be exact! Mines a 63, his a 64″

No comments:

Post a Comment