Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WWE TO LAUNCH NEW INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP?


 WWE’s website has a new article up asking fans if it’s time for the Internet Title that Zack Ryder has to be featured. Here are some quotes from Ryder:

“Two of the four WWE programs in the U.S. are only on the internet. Everything is on the internet. People watch TV on their computer or on their phones or iPads. There should be an Internet Championship in WWE. They should be bribing me to defend my title on the internet, on television, wherever.”


“They were some great TV Champions and guys that went on to become World Champions. It’s the same idea. The Internet Championship is a way to show people what I’m all about. I’ve created the Ryder Revolution.”


“I’m never going to defend this title. I’ve earned this championship. I won it fair and square. My YouTube show has more than four million views, I dominate Twitter. I’m the first champion, I’m the last champion, I’m the only champion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment