Monday, September 5, 2011

WWE DIVAS RESPONDS TO THEIR CRITICISM


The official WWE website posted a pseudo-shoot article Sunday asking whether the Divas division needs saving from "model" talent such as Kelly Kelly and whether Beth Phoenix and Natalya, the "Divas of Doom," can be the ones to do it.

Katie Raymond, the author of the article, wrote: "Stinkfaces. Booty poppin’. If you're a purist about a woman's place inside the WWE ring, you must be wondering what Fabulous Moolah is thinking looking down on the Divas division. Would the iconic figure chalk up the current flux of the division on changing times, or would she say, “Someone needs to save this”?

"Beth Phoenix and Natalya, the “Divas of Doom,” think so. However, are The Glamazon and third-generation Diva just the two women to call “saviors”?

"First, Brie Bella wins the Divas Championship. Diva purists cringed. Then, Kelly Kelly – who has improved markedly inside the ring – netted the butterfly title. Diva purists started pointing fingers and lashing out. This can’t be happening. Not in a division that has seen the likes of Moolah, Trish Stratus, Lita and Melina bear the Women’s Title. How are these “model” Divas getting their names etched in the history books? Do only “pretty faces” matter?" 

Some of the Divas took to Twitter on the topic:

Eve Torres: I'd love to step into the ring whomever wrote this, & c who needs saving. #Iwillbootypopinyourfacethenmakeyoutap 


Don't ever let anyone undermine your hard work, label your character, or set limits to your potential. #BeliEVE! 


And trust that that's not taking anything away from @natbynature or @thebethphoenix. Everyone is equally dedicated to taking the Divas division to the next level! 

Kelly Kelly: #divas were just doing what we love, entertaining every week We've all worked very hard to get here just wish all this hate would go away. 

Nikki Bella: Wow @WWE definitely woke up 2 an embarrassing article you wrote... Well u wanted to know everyone's thoughts @WWEUniverse, Here's Nikki B's 


First off.... Um you want me to slap you with all of my awards and championships I have won? I was a #1 athlete... Which other Diva was? 


Secondly, Bri & @RealKellyKelly have been the only entertainment that has happened 2 the Diva's Division & have worked harder than anyone! 


Thirdly, I've seen 2 girls the past few weeks try as hard as they can to be "models" while us "models" have busted our butts..... 


Oh and good luck with the up and coming Divas.... Sure you'll make a lot of money with them.... Um actually NOT! 


Lastly, @RealKellyKelly & Us are better than anyone in the past so Katie Raymond check your self and come read this article to my face! NB 

Brie Bella: Wow, I just woke up to the craziness! The words spoken by Katie are laughable, but I'm a women who will stand for what I believe in...so... 


I know what I've given to the fans and that's all what matters. WWE might think your a bunch of puppets that are persuaded by their words.. 


I know how you all feel  good and bad, I love it! I mean if WWE cared about Divas why do we have such little time on tv? 


Why were divas such as Mickey James, Melina and Gail Kim released. Why aren't wrestlers like Sara Del Ray hired? All amazing!....... 


Kelly Kelly and myself have worked to hard to have an unknown, untalented writer say the things she did. Katie (whoever) Suck it! Love Brie 

Beth Phoenix: Its not the Divas Division that needs saving, but the WWE Universe. Myself and @NatbyNature are on a mission to make you change your minds.. 


As long as I can remember I have worked my butt off and been underappreciated while the crowd adores @RealKellyKelly and @EveMarieTorres... 


I am tired of looking and being the best and being passed over time and time again. Im done asking for approval. And just getting started

No comments:

Post a Comment