Sunday, July 3, 2011

JOHN CENA COMMENTS ON CM PUNK, MONEY IN THE BANK

In a new article to promote WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view in The Chicago Tribune, the author notes that he requested an interview with CM Punk for the piece but WWE denied the request and suggested he speak to another Superstar – John Cena. WWE is continuing the storyline through mainstream media as Cena commented on what’s going on with Punk.


He said:


“From what I understand, he’s suspended, but I think the match will happen. (Punk) reached an agreement to not talk badly about WWE. Technically, it’s two weeks before Money in the Bank, so he’s still got two weeks to screw it up for himself.”


“WWE has a lot of events, but rarely do you see something this controversial and hostile. I think people will talk about Money in the Bank for years to come. It will be a great moment for Chicago. A guy like CM Punk on live TV, you don’t know what he’ll do. I’m prepared for anything. It’s weird. Usually when a guy retires, we give them one last hoorah. But after what happened Monday, I don’t know. You have to wait and see. There are two more weeks. I’m interested and excited about all this, even if some of it came at my expense.”

No comments:

Post a Comment