Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MIZ TALKS ABOUT ROCK, WRESTLEMANIA 28, FANS

WWE Champion The Miz spoke with The Miami Herald this week. Here are some highlights:


Fans’ reaction to him:
“The fans always cheer me at events like Axxess or the press conferences. Then at live events they boo me, but show me the respect I deserve. They didn’t do that three years ago, when they literally hated me and couldn’t stand me. They changed the channel, when I was on TV. Now I think I’m starting to earn their respect, which is good.”


The Rock:
“The Rock was my favorite growing up. He has always been my favorite. I was able to get in there and upstage him and literally show him that I’m better. It’s like when you see an icon or someone you idolize when you are younger. Then you are in the ring with him and are able to show him up. To show everyone you are better than your idol, there is nothing better than that.”


WrestleMania 28 in Miami:
“I will still be the main event. I plan on still being the WWE champion. I plan on being the longest reigning WWE champion of all time. It’s just the type of person I am. I am always aiming to be number one and the best. So I will be the champion, the main event and everything everyone else isn’t.”

No comments:

Post a Comment