Monday, April 4, 2011

CM PUNK TALKS ABOUT TAG TEAM WRESTLING, HIS LIFESTYLE

 Acorn-online.com has published quotes from CM Punk at this weekend’s WrestleMania Axxess session. When asked what a day in the life of a WWE Superstar is like, Punk said:


“It varies I guess depending on who you are. For me, depending on what part of the country I’m in, it’s trying to sleep as much as I can, which isn’t very much at all, wake up, try to eat, try to get to the gym, try to get to the building on time and then try and put on a good show for everyone. Then the next day it’s really wash, rinse and repeat. That might sound pretty boring and sometimes it is but the time I’m most happy is when I’m [in the ring] and the bell rings. From bell to bell I don’t think there’s anyone in the world that can touch me at what I do. It’s the only time I’m having fun, honestly. It sounds cheesy but when I’m in the ring I have no boss. I run things and it’s my show.”


Punk was also asked who he would like to be in a tag team with. Punk replied and expressed his feelings on tag team wrestling:


“I hate tag team wrestling. I hate having to rely on someone. If it’s me and John Cena [one on one] in there that’s great. I’m the boss. I’m in charge. When it’s me and somebody else and somebody else and somebody else, and I don’t know what the hell is going on and I’m yelling at everyone to shut up, it’s really a time when there’s too many chiefs and not enough Indians. I would rather not tag up with anyone else.”

No comments:

Post a Comment