Thursday, March 24, 2011

DAVID OTUNGA TALKS ABOUT HIS CHARACTER, AS A BAD GUY

WWE Superstar David Otunga was recently interviewed by The Chicago Tribune. Here are some highlights:


His WWE character and fiancee Jennifer Hudson:
“I created this character of all the stereotypes of being a reality star, and my fiancee being more famous than I am. They assume this guy is living off her. If that’s what people don’t like, that’s who I’m going to be. That’s totally not me. It’s the one thing that bothers me in real life. It drives me crazy.”


Being perceived as a bad guy:
“Perception does become reality, and it’s too hard to explain the story to every person. It’s got to the point now where it bothers me so much, I’m trying to desperately get away from that. I try to avoid red carpets now.”


WWE’s John Laurinaitis’ comments on Otunga:
“What immediately jumped out at me was David’s charisma. He dressed well, he spoke well, he had that ‘it’ factor. He was a student of the game.”

No comments:

Post a Comment