Thursday, February 3, 2011

KEVIN NASH'S DREAM COMES TRUE, ADVICE FOR TNA

 Kevin Nash has took to Twitter to defend his recent praise for WWE and offer some advice for Dixie Carter. He wrote the following last night:


“My 1st priority is WWE. Whatever they need and want me to do, I will. Vince brought me back. Boston crowd showed me the love. I bleed WWE!


I’m not kissing Vince’s ass. I’m thanking him for letting me go out the way I feel I deserve to. Ever have a dream come true? I just did.


When wcw took over the WWE for the short time we did, it’s bc Ted Turner paid HUGE $ for talent. Wanna put tna on the map, Mrs. Carter? Set aside $50m. Start with Cena and work backwards. Don’t walk into a Mercedes showroom and ask what new AMG S-63 I can buy for $25K.”

No comments:

Post a Comment