Saturday, January 22, 2011

TORRIE WILSON TALKS ABOUT WWE, EMBARRASSING FAN INCIDENT

 Former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson spoke with The Miami Herald this week and shared a story about a fan bringing her nude Playboy photos to a recent signing:
“It’s crazy to believe since I did so much in wrestling and having posed for Playboy twice that I would be kind of prudish.
A fan came in one time with a bunch of photos from Playboy from the inside. He just kind of threw them on the table to get signed. I was so embarrassed and kind of hid under the table. I wanted to cover myself up. I don’t sign nude photos ever. All day long I felt bad for the fan, but I just don’t do it. It was not a fun experience. I just hope that doesn’t happen again.”
She also talked about not returning to wrestling:
“Nobody has asked me, but I’ve always been in the mindset of, I left wrestling.
I would like to move forward to other great opportunities. I guess if something was short term, then maybe. But that isn’t something I would consider right now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment