Saturday, January 15, 2011

MIZ TALKS ABOUT TOUGH ENOUGH

WWE Champion The Miz spoke with IGN.com this week. Here are some highlights:
IGN: What do you think of USA bringing back Tough Enough?
Miz: It’s great, right? I mean, I’m the first, official Tough Enough Champion. It’s nice to see that they’re bringing back that whole thing because that’s what I came from. That’s the show that got me my WWE contract. So, you never know. We might find another future WWE Champion.
IGN: Now that Smackdown is on Syfy, both WWE brands are now in the same NBC Universal family. How do you feel about all the Smackdown stars coming on RAW?
Miz: Yeah, they’re kind of inter-mixing a little bit here and there. Alberto del Rio has been on RAW a little bit. Wade Barrett just went over to Smackdown. So they’re mixing, but they’re still keeping the brand separation. Which is great. And I mean, as far as NBC Universal, you could ask for a better network. With USA and Syfy, you’ve got two great networks putting on great shows.
IGN: Not too long ago, they unified the Tag Team titles? Do you think, somewhere down the line, they should unify the world titles? Or should they remain separate?
Miz: I don’t know. I would love to take on the World Champion, Edge at WrestleMania and combine the titles. I don’t know what they’re going to do. You never know. That’s the best part about WWE. They’re all about shock value. You never know what’s going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment