Monday, May 3, 2010

JACK SWAGGER SPEAKS ON HIS CHAMPIONSHIP REIGN, DREAM MATCH

Mike Mooneyham of The Post and Courier published an interview with WWE’s World Heavyweight Champion Jack Swagger this weekend. Here are some highlights:
Swagger on being World Champion: “It’s been unbelievable, it’s such an incredible honor. I don’t think it’s completely sunk in yet. This last month or so has been so surreal. I’ve tried to enjoy it a much as I can.”
Swagger on his current role: “Right now I think what you see is the respect I have for the championship. It’s the top of the game and there’s nothing bigger. I need to carry myself in such a way of a world champion because it is such an honor. Other than that I wouldn’t read too much into the character. I’m just portraying a champion.”
Swagger on his dream match: “A dual program with The Undertaker, who I think is the greatest wrestler ever, and Rey Mysterio. It would be Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio vs. The Undertaker for the world heavyweight title. That would be great.”

No comments:

Post a Comment