Tuesday, April 27, 2010

GOLDBERG TALKS MORE ON HIS RETURN TO WWE

MonstersandCritics.com has a new interview up with Bill Goldberg about his departure last week from NBC’s Celebrity Apprentice. Goldberg was asked about his talks with WWE and had the following to say:
Monsters and Critics: Are you still continuing your relationship with the World Wrestling – WWE – with McMahon? I mean, I read somewhere that your image and your likeness is going to be used in games for gamers.
Bill Goldberg: Well that’s if we can come to a contractual agreement. But what they’ve put forth right now is something that I will not accept. So is it something that I’m striving for? Absolutely not. Is it something that I would like to happen because I’ve got a little boy and it would wonderful for him to walk in the toy store and to be able to pick up a, you know, his – excuse me, like he says, a baby-daddy figure, you know, that would be awesome.
But that is not going to cloud my business judgment by any stretch of the imagination. It’s been a while since I’ve been involved in the business. And I know there are a number of manufacturers out there that would love to get their hands on Goldberg products. And I’m not like anybody else; I’m going to stand my ground and a deal will be done if it’s to my liking and to my liking only.

No comments:

Post a Comment