Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rock reveals his plans on WWE

During an interview with the Ottawa Sun promoting his new movie, Tooth Fairy, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says he will "absolutely" be returning to World Wrestling Entertainment. He say he's looking to return this summer after he completes filming on another movie.

"Will I go back? Absolutely. The goal is to go back and do something special. I talked to Vince (McMahon) a couple of months ago and we're trying to come up with something," Johnson told Tim Baines of the Ottawa Sun. "After I wrap 'Faster,' maybe in the summer I can go back."

He also confirms reports saying that he was scheduled to guest host this past week's episode of Raw, but was called to Mexico to promote Tooth Fairy.

"The plan was for me to be the host (this past Monday)," Johnson said. "But then I had to go to Mexico (to promote the movie). The idea of me going back to WWE is intriguing and exciting. I grew up in the business."

No comments:

Post a Comment