Friday, January 15, 2010

Exclusive Eyewitness report on Randy Orton's Accusing Case

I was at the Kowloon after the show, as I do after every show in Boston. Wrestling personalities go to the Kowloon for a bite to eat after the show. Some wrestlers sign and some don't. That night, and the last time they were here, Orton chose not to. He still stays in his "heel character". He chooses to diss the crowd!

Two years ago when he went to the Kowloon he was a "good guy" and he came out after eating and signed, took pictures, and talked with everybody there, until everybody got at least something! I myself got two autographs from him.

This is just a case of a fan upset they didn't get an autography. I walked over to where this was happening and the mother was shooting off her mouth saying how Randy is such an A-hole and other obscenities and he was her least favorite wrestler!

I have heard Randy swear a few times because these kids just don't take no for an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment